Good Evening lovelies !
No matter what occupation we have, there's always no harm in expressing yourself with makeup. Makeup allows us to express who we are or what style we embrace. Some like the smokey- rocker-chic look, others ( like myself) enjoy the natural look. For those who don't get the idea of wearing makeup to end up looking "natural" - well, here's my reply to you...
Natural beauty is no doubt the best, but there are those days where zits emerge, the lack of sleep is very evident in various forms or the aspiration to perk up your look by enhancing certain features kick in - and the quickest fix for that is makeup!
Now, I know it isn't reasonable to be putting up a blogpost on my everyday makeup but lately school work has been piling up and this is just part 1 of my everyday makeup, part 2 will be a video that I hope to film over the weekends to put up on our youtube channel! so stay tuned for that.
Face Products (in sequence)
- Shiseido perfect UV protector suncreen (suncreen/ base)
- Mac studio finish concealer in NC30 ( under eye concealer)
- Benefits pore professional ( pore minimizer)
- Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturizer in "Bisque" ( tinted moisturizer)
- Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in " Give me sun" ( Bronzer)
- Nars blush in "Orgasm" (blush)
- Benefits High Beam ( Highlighter)
Eye & lip Products (in sequence)
- M.A.C eyeshadows in "Satin Taupe" & "Naked Lunch" ( lid& crease colour)
- Smith Rosebud salve in "Strawberry" ( lip balm)
- Dolly Wink felt liner in "001 black" ( eyeliner)
- Revlon Kissable Balm Stains in " Smitten" ( lip stain)
- Sasatinne eyelash curler
- Covergirl Lashblast fusion mascara
Excuse the horrible under eye circles I'm currently sporting above, I had a project to do the night before the photographs were taken! As you can probably tell, all I did was hide as much of the dark under eye circles I had going on as well as cover up certain red spots I had between my eyebrows and along my cheeks. Furthermore I evened out the overall skin tone with the tinted moisturizer and made my eyes look more awake with the liner & mascara. Quick note : I do not wear contacts.
I hope this post was insightful to some of you guys who are looking into adding things to your makeup routine. A how-to on how I apply this products will be coming soon in a video, so as far as any questions regarding application of products - they will be shown to you all in a video! Should you want any individual reviews on the products mentioned above, do leave me a comment and I'll be sure to tend to them in one of the following posts!
Remember to follow us on twitter/instagram/GFC!