As you all should know by now, we’re off our hiatus! WOOHOO! Assessment is finally over – it has been a grueling two weeks that has worked both Ashley and I to the bone. We’ve really very close to died; I had nausea and breathing difficulties and Ash came down with a fever.
Terrible isn’t it? We are so sorry for disappearing, but here’s a quick Instagram update to keep all of you in the loop of our past week!
1. We had a wonderful High Tea set at Plaza Singapura’s Canele. It only cost us $29 in total (with GST) and we had 2 mini burgers, 4 egg mayo sandwiches, 4 macarons, 2 scones, and 2 quiches. Everything was finger-food sized, and really quite delicious. Very much worth the price.
2. Ash and I have recently discovered our newest favorite hangout: Smoothie King! There’s one at Somerset 313 (right outside the MRT exit) and one at Centerpoint. Their smoothies are light and yummy, and ever so healthy. They also serve very affordable and delicious wraps. If you’re looking for a healthy alternative to your meals, you can always try this out.
3. Chanel cosmetics have opened a small photo booth at Ion, and all you have to do is fill up a form and get your photos for free! It was so fun, though the booth was quite squeezy. The camera went off so quickly we had no time to plan our movements at all, but the results turned out really well! 😉
4. Ashley stayed over at my place for a night whilst we prepared for our assessment. Here’s us, sans-makeup, on a quick trip to the froyo shop for a rest!
5. After submitting our work (hooray!), we took a trip to town for some well-deserved shopping. We got some makeup and skincare that we will definitely be reviewing soon! Do look out for it. We spent close to a $100 each that day, which pains our wallets but not our hearts! Hehe.
6. Here’s Ashley and I looking extremely pleased to have gotten in to Jollibee. The previous time we went, there was a SNAKE QUEUE out of the restaurant. Craziness, all that just for fast food! It was rather good though, and pretty cool to have fast-food spaghetti.
That’s about it so far. How has YOUR week been?